Thursday, July 28, 2011

Let's Play Pokemon White

Hey, guys! :3 I know it's been a few days since my last update, and I really don't like that (been really busy with other things... Specifically what I'm about to talk about). But anyway, I decided to bring in something with "extra content" for you all today! I hope you like this, so enjoy~

http://lurei.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/pokemon-white-boxart1.png
Starting today, I am officially a YouTube LPer! For those of you who don't know what an LPer is, it is a person who, through videos (that usually have live or post commentary of some sort), create episodes of themselves playing through an entire game! These usually are very informative about the game, as well as often funny~ If you're interested, I highly recommend you check out the YouTube Channels of NintendoCapriSun, chuggaaconroy, and lucahjin!

As of today, I have began to upload my own LP. My first Project is my informational and comedic run-through of Pokemon White Version. I will be showing much of the game, and I hope that you guys come to watch, and enjoy the work I do! :3

To reach my first video or my YouTube Channel, you can use the links below to find them! Please comment, rate, and subscribe if you like my work! I will be working daily to provide episodes along with better quality each time! Have a good day~~





0 comments:

Post a Comment