Sunday, July 24, 2011

Double Info Post!

Hey guys, not much to update on today, but I have some smaller information for you. I'll still be posting my PotW tomorrow, though~

---

First of all, I got my laptop back up and working! Seriously, if the HD crashes again.... =.= Anyway, I got it back to my posts will be up more, and I will try and provide quality entertainment/knowledge for you all again~! :3 (How many... of you are there...?)

There shouldn't be much else to keep me back, so I'll try and keep it fresh. Do comment if you can, since it's hard to think up topics a lot of times, so I could use the requests well~! Thanks~!

---

Secondly, I will soon be starting a Let's Play! Check out chuggaaconroy, NintendoCapriSun, JoshJepson, or Lucahjin on YouTube if you don't know what it is. Even if you do, I still highly recommend watching their videos!

Anyway, Mine will be a Pokemon LP, so keep tuned into my new channel on YouTube, ok~?

BetaNights's YouTube Channel

---


So I'll catch you all tomorrow for the beginning of my bigger posts now, ok? Have fun!

Ja~ Guten tag~

0 comments:

Post a Comment