Sunday, July 3, 2011

Game Updates

http://www.serebii.net/Hallo, inhabitants of the Hive! Not much to update today, so I'll give you some smaller information, ok?


The Pokemon Dream World is gaining another update. It doesn't have new Pokemon, but gives a new minigame to control Victini in. If you send in Reshiram or Zekrom into the Dream World, you should gain access to their respective C-Gear Skins, mentioned all before. Do note, I am not entirely sure if this is the one coming to the US Dream World, or if it is Japan-only, again. Good luck, and have fun!


For my second update, I would like to tell about Super Pokemon Scramble, the recently announced new game, and continuation of Pokemon Rumble. This game is still going strong with information, and new pictures have been released and given to Serebii (I wish I had connections like that). If you wish to go and look at the screenshots of pre-release, then check them out here, on the main page and pic page~! Have fun!


Well, that's not much, but that's all I have for the night. Be here tomorrow for another Pokemon of the Week! I'll try and make it a good one~!

Gute nacht! Ja ne! See you soon~ :'3

0 comments:

Post a Comment