Friday, April 8, 2011

A double post! *gasp* Featuring music~

Hallo, readers! :3

Due to my recent business taking up my time, I decided to supply you with a second post in the same day to make up for a bit! Anyway, remember, if you guys would like to hear about anything in particular, let me know! It helps!

I've been listening to a lot of Pokemon music on my iPod and online, and so I thought I'd just share some of my favorites with you guys!

-------------------------------

I guess one of them would be the Champion and Trainer Red Battle Theme from Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver! I just love how this song gets straight to the action, and has a great feel to it when compared to a lot of songs! It just gets me really pumped during the battle with both Champion Lance and Trainer Red. Haha... Anyway, what starter did you guys get? I always use Totodile, with a rare Cyndaquil~ ^^" Don't get me wrong, I like Cyndaquil too, but Totodile's my favorite in Johto.



The next one I'd have to say is Team Rocket Double Trouble! Haha, I'm a big fan of the Team Rocket Trio, ever since the Indigo League, and this song is hilarious, but catchy. If you guys just want a fun song to listen to, I'd recommend this one for sure~ The fact that Jessie, James, and even Meowth sing this themselves is another fun bonus! I think you'd all like it...probably... >>"



Finally, I'll leave you guys with one final song. This is a fave of mine, and of someone very important to me~ Haha, someone who also ended up stop watching the anime sometime after this episode, due to what happened to her favorite character.. ^^" I'm not gonna say too much more, besides that it's a very calm and nice song to listen to. I hope you all like it, and to find out what it is, check below! Mwahahaha-- *hackcoughgagbreathe* .....I'm ok... >>"



Anyway, I think that should be enough for now. I'll save more good songs for another time, so I hope you all keep reading!

To all my loyal readers here: Guten tag! Ja ne!

0 comments:

Post a Comment