Sunday, June 26, 2011

Nintendo 3DS

I got it finally~!
Hey~ It's a Mii of me~




Hallo, all~! I know I haven't updated a lot lately, but i wanna change it. I don't want this to become a blog of Pokemon of the week~ ^^" I hear of these bloggers who say you only have to update maybe once or twice a week to get the people happy, and I'm not sure if it works or not, but it just seems too little, to me... o3o"



Anyway, back to the main topic! I finally got a 3DS! I got the Aqua Blue version >:3 I normally would wait a while as I see no reason to pay $250 for a game thingy, but this was my graduation present (I graduated from high school almost 2 weeks ago), and I really wanted the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D~!! It's the remake of my favorite game of all time, so i was excited about it.

Not only this, but in line in Luigi's Mansion 2 (announced in E3 2011), Mario Kart 3D, and the one to be released in 2 days, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 3D!! I really wanna try them, and the things built into the 3DS are awesome! Honestly though, it's worth the price, but only if you have a few games to play on it as well. I was only able to buy a game when I bought it because I've had a $40 Best Buy gift card for almost 2 years! xD


Anyways, I'll update more on this, as well as Pokemon of course~ I got PokeDex 3D and am waiting to recieve more Pokemon to learn how it works, exactly. ^^" I'll keep posted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment