Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Life Updates...

...for lack of a better term?

Anyway, I just thought I'd talk to everyone a bit more personally for this post. Other than school, a lot of things have been filling up my time lately, as you all may or may not know. ^^"

Saturday was my Senior Prom~! Yay~~! Wai~~~! *breathes in* Anyway, it was fun, for the most part. The only things I didn't like were the huge crowds at times, and the typical so-loud-you-can't-hear-the-person-next-to-you school dance music... o3o"

But it wasn't all bad! I got to hang out with my friends, and spent quite a few hours with... well, I doubt she wants her name public here, so for the time being I will refer to her as "Wolfy" (those who know us will know who she is)~

It was fun for me at times, like when we all danced a bit, and messed around with the karaoke. ^^;; Afterwards, we all went to Denny's after hanging out, then headed home, basically. I would have liked to spend more time together, but I'll take what I got!

Haha, anyway, I guess I'll talk to you all later! Have fun~! :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment