Friday, August 12, 2011

Pokemon BW In-Game Information

Aaaaaaaand... Hey guys! I'm sorry for my lack of consistency in my posts, I've just been busy with other projects as well, and things are starting up soon.

As I've said before, I have started doing a Let's Play (video playthrough with commentary) on Pokemon White. I have recently gotten to receiving my 3rd Gym Badge of the game! Yay!

As I've told you guys, it's a semi-informational LP, so I tell important/hidden points in the game, as well as rundowns of each Pokemon and their stats/moves/pros/cons/whatever! If you guys are interested, I really hope you'd check it out, but it's up to you. I will be giving the information of the game as I go along, with some comedy of my fails mixed in~ |D Anyways, enjoy whatever your decision may be! :3 I have links below~


Here is the first episode of my Pokemon White LP:




Here is the latest episode of my Pokemon White LP:



So I hope you all have a good day, and I'll talk to you next time! :3 If you actively watch here, please comment with me~! X'3

Guten tag! Ja ne~! :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment