Thursday, March 31, 2011

Introductions~

Hallo, guys~ :3

As some of you may or may not know, this is actually my very first blog! To be honest, I'm a bit nervous about it, but I'm determined! I won't leave this as another half-finished project, and will be updating and changing the blog as much as I can! Wish me luck!

To start off, I'm going to try and post every 1-2 days at the least, and no less than that (unless I have obvious reason not to). My goal here is to voice out my opinion on Pokemon, give out information, movesets, and news, and just anything else my devoted readers would like to hear! So if there's anything you guys would like me to talk about, leave some comments and messages, and if I see something I like or that a lot of people want, I'll try and make a post of it! Oh, and most days I will post one article, unless I have a lot to talk about and feel like writing maybe two.

So you may see some patterns in the way I talk, or what I talk about, and I hope you guys all like it! Remember: your opinions matter! Give me some feedback! Haha, it will help this beginning blogger out a lot.

You can hear more about me through the About Me link on the right, and I will add more to the blog as I go. Hope you all look forward to reading from me!

See you all, later! Ja ne!

0 comments:

Post a Comment